Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who needs sleep?

I'll admit it. I like the Today Show, and I always have. Keep in mind, that means PRE Katie Cutesy Couric and Al, I used to be a fatass, Roker. BRING BACK WILLARD!

It was always a big morning ritual in my house, along with French Toast, and me being so tired that I'd actually get in the shower, sit down, and get 5 extra minutes of warm moist sleep right there.

So it was amusing to me that today's Today Show had a full section on Sleep and Sleep disorders.

The link currently isn't updated with this mornings segment, but to summarize, those of us who get around 6 hours of sleep a night, are firing on about 1/4 the neurons of those lame-asses who get 9-10. In short? I feel like Fluffy below. How am I supposed to keep up with all the random and immature shit I like to do, If I have to get 10 hours of sleep?


Oh. Catching up on the weekend?


Yeah.

Doesn't count. Sonsabitches.