Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hairy Bellafonte.


So I've decided to grow a beard. Again.

It's a usually winter tradition for me, as living in the Boston area without a beard generally leads to constant bitching, whining, and complaining.

Not to mention that my idiotic skin loves to get ingrown hairs, so a beard solves that horrific collection of painful bumpy chinskin.

Wikipedia has a pretty extensive posting on beards (the hair type, not the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes type) that adds into my usual random information addiction.

Check this shit out.


Now granted, that some poor schmuck sat there, and typed an entire article on the history and immense importance of beards, and while sad and pathetic, it's a hell of a way to waste 15 minutes.

Also, if nothing else? You get amazing illustrations.

I'm diggin on the Anchor.