Tuesday, September 04, 2007

IT'S THE FINAL BLOG-DOWN!

DOO DEE DOOO DOOOOOO!

etc.

Hi kids. Missed me? No?

Oh right, no one reads this thing. Oh well.

I've given up on the listing of movies on here, mostly because it's just a pain in the ass to keep reconfiguring the margins. Don't fret pets, as I'm still inhaling them at breakneck speed.

I'm at about 1200, give or take. My goal is to hit 2000 before the Mrs. Infocrat and I start to spawn, and I'm forced to watch Dora the Explorer for 4 hours a day.

The real reason behind my sudden re-emergence into the harsh light of self publication is that I've just been hired as a contributor for the Not For Tourists guides, and I feel a deep need to have something available for my soon to be adoring fans to come visit. Now that I actually might have an audience to support, maybe I can update this thing more than once a quarter?

Doubtful, but we'll try.

Rock on,

X